Course of events
- The general course of event is that we first reach a final agreement on the package in terms of padel activities and accommodation. Following this, you will receive the reservation confirmation, with a request for the payment of 40% of the total travel sum. The second and final payment must be done two weeks before departure. When you book less than 6 weeks before departure, the total amount must be paid at once.
- Your registration is final after receipt of your first payment.
- In the week prior to your trip you will receive the final coaching schedule. This includes the coaching/intercambio time schedule. Furthermore, a Whatsapp group will be created no later than a week in advance. This facilitates fast and effective communication during your trip.
- When a class cannot take place due to rain, the local coordinator will try to find an alternative time slot. If this is not possible, the class will be canceled. In this case, you will receive a refund of your paid tuition.
- For transport to/from the airport you can use taxi transfers. However, renting a car is often cheaper. If you decide to rent a car at the airport, you could use MalagaCar. We have good experiences with MalagaCar. This rental company does not have an office in the Terminal. Instead, you take a shuttle (2 minutes) to the rental location, situated on the airport grounds. This rental company is very affordable. Also, it does not try to charge you unnecessary insurances, or claims damage afterwards.
- Cancellation conditions: if you cancel a complete trip up to 8 days before the start of the trip, you will receive a refund of the travel sum, minus administration/booking costs (50 Euro pp). If the trip is canceled within 8 days before the start of the trip, only the padel tuition fees will be refunded, minus administration/booking costs of 50 Euro pp. When partially canceling a trip (for example 1 person from a group of 4) up to 8 days before departure, IdsPadelTravel will make a new quote. This will be based on the new group size for coaching and changed occupancy of (hotel) rooms.
- You can also find the above information in our Terms and Conditions .